Monday, September 7, 2009

You should totally go HERE!

Goldfield Ghost Town Gold Mine!!!

Lots of jumping opportunities!

And here's the cute jumpers!

This picture is just to document who all went and to see that it is by the Superstition Mountains and that the parking lot was full on Labor day.

We got our TICKETS!!!!

We're going in the mine!

We all had to try out this row of old beater cars. It was way too fun!




Brad was considering buying this car but realized we all ready have one just like it in our driveway.

You can go to Church here and even get married here!

Lots of fun stuff to climb on!

Caged!

Hey girls! No messing with the buildings!

Brad will just Karate chop it! Hi Ya!!

And how much does Anna weigh?

Whew! What a ride!

We think if you are having your engagement pictures and like rustic (with and emphasis on rust!) this is the place to go.

There are bunches of ore cars to sit around in.

Rhonda is always trying to make new friends but I think she's going a little too far with this old codger. Hey quit holding hands!

Um, Rhonda you are getting a little too friendly with this guy!

Now we know what she's up to! Steal the gold! Ya, we know you Rhonda! Always go for the rich man!

Gotta Go, Gotta Go!!

AaaHhh! I made it!

We know how they make their gold out here - mine tour, train ride, and panning for gold is $17 for one person!!!! But this tour guide made the mine tour worth the $7 a person we paid him. Ha, ha!

So ya, you should totally go here!!!

Gold Field Ghost Town Is a fun outing for a short day trip and the picture ops are unlimited (and free)!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Ghost Town probably had a lot more excitment than usual today. Great pictures. A jumping family??? Brad looks like his uncles Wayne and Dale.

Linda and Rhonda said...

BWAHH!!!!! SO MUCH FUN!! Yeesh, I don't know how people can survive without having as much fun as we do! My favorite picture is the one where Anna is being weighed, and Marcie has her toe on the scale too! Hilarious! Second favorite, me and my love with Dad standing in the reflection of the door! Te he he! Congrats on a really terrific post Mom!
~Rhonda~

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

First thought when I started reading this was "Oh My Gosh!!! It's Brad!!" lol. In my head he is still on a mission. This looks like SO much fun! And such funny pictures! I keep saying I am going to go, yet always put it off! Now I will definitely have to! Glad you had a GREAT Labor Day!

mama bear said...

...nice that your kids aren't camera-shy....guess you can never have too much fun! Fun post!

Cluff Family said...

Everyone from the old Ward always thinks that we live soooo far away, but you actually passed our house getting to this fun adventure spot. Stop by and say hello next time or come in and get a drink and use the "facilities" since it is soooo far away from where you live. Just kidding. We hope you were just kidding when you said it was $17 per person. Ouch!

Jolly 'Ol Mr. Huber said...

The picture of Anna on the scale is just a really good picture. Like, the kind of picture that, if it were sports related, would get recognized on Sportscenter. A perfect capture.

Cluff Family said...

That looks like SO much fun! I'm glad you took so many pictures! I loved the pictures of you guys in the train cars...and the ones of Rhonda flirting with the miner. By the way, I know they say age doesn't matter, but I think he might be a BIT too old for Rhonda. Ha! Ha! I love it!
-Meagan Cluff

hi de ho said...

That was way fun!! Thanks for the mine tour and it's always a blast (that's a mine comment!) to see what you're up to!