#1 - Marcie had her 10th Birthday. She is now in her double digits. Next big change is when she hits 100 (triple digits)!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Haven't gone private yet!
Okay, thanks everyone who responded to my going private announcement. It's nice to know that people are truly interested in your life. But as you see I haven't done it yet because I'm not really techno savvy and my helper hasn't helped me yet. Maybe it's because I haven't had any time to do it since Grandma has been staying with us. But because you are so patient with me I will give you a few pictures to show you what we have been up to lately.
#1 - Marcie had her 10th Birthday. She is now in her double digits. Next big change is when she hits 100 (triple digits)!
#2 - Marcie got 10 plus 1 presents for her birthday! Pretty cool huh!
#3 - Grace turned 3! That's why she is on this #3 spot. (Rhonda hurt her pinkie toe and it's all bruised but you don't get to see it. She has not been smiling about it. This picture was taken before the hurtie toe.)
#4 - Julie turned 1 and she can WALK! It's very cute!
#5 - Rhonda went to Mesa High Home Coming with Leighton. What? Rhonda's graduated from High School. Well she just wanted a new dress and to have fun with Leighton one more time.
#6 - And Anna was in the Roadshow. She was definitely the cutest one on stage tonight according to my very biased opinion (which is the only opinion you get on this blog).
So I hope this will please you today because it really pleases me. And I'd really like to please everyone, but you know you can't please all the people all the time or even some of the people some of the time. And some people you really can never please ever. It's late. No more rambling. Goodnight!
#1 - Marcie had her 10th Birthday. She is now in her double digits. Next big change is when she hits 100 (triple digits)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my dearest mother! This was a wonderful post!! I absolutely LOVE IT! Grace is such a cute little 3 year old. I took a picture of my owie toe with my phone. It's not such a grand picture. But it's random, so it fits in with the rest of the pictures! Congrats on a most amazing post!
~Rhonda~
We thought you really had gone private and that we just happened to have the key to your city. Imagine our disappointment to find out that we really aren't special at all, you just haven't done it yet. Yeah, for Mesa South Stake for still doing roadshows. It doesn't seem like many Stakes do roadshows anymore. It looks like it was lots of fun. Congratulations to all of the birthday people! When you do go private, please include us. We love seeing what your family is doing.
Great pictures... fun times.
Love you guys... Diana
Still fun to catch up on your family:)
Post a Comment